Monday, July 21, 2014

Post-Hiatus...(part 2?)

Well, because I just realized I already had a post titled just the same. Only God knows when the last time I remembered I have a blog to be updated.

Sorry for not posting anything on this blog for awhile! I've been pretty busy with everything in life but I'm enjoying every seconds of it! :D This time I didn't come empty-handed because I've got some artworks to be shared with the world! *drum rolls*

This is a cropped version of what happened to be an artwork gift for Rebecca, a person who first I knew as a mentor in music and later, become a person I always looked up to in every other thing. She's heading back to the US tomorrow to pursue a PhD in conducting (yes, conducting orchestra, like how cool is that?) and she is one of very few people I considered a true role model, simply because her integrity, passion, and that kind of strive-for-excellence attitude she always brings with herself. All of that qualities combined with a spiritual belief that everything she has is blessing from Thy Lord. 

This illustration actually was given to her last two years in the form of a messy drawing. I was planning on polishing it into a decent illustration while she suddenly asked me if I still had that messy drawing sketch with me. Just in time!

Check out the full version of this artwork here http://febepe.carbonmade.com/projects/4237616#7 and feel free to browse through the gallery :)

Oh and one thing, who's dying for BBC's Sherlock season 4 here?

No comments:

Post a Comment